1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative source of Christian Doctrine and faith through God's divine hand.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent since the beginning of all things in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin, is lost and powerless to save himself.
4. We believe the only hope for man is to believe in Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of manking, and Who rose from the dead so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His blood.
5. We believe Jesus Christ, in person, will return to earth in power and glory.
6. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells those who have received Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and godly lives.
7. We believe the Church is the Body of Christ and is composed of all those who, through belief in Christ, have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the Church is worldwide evangelization and to nurture and disciple fellow believers.